By all means, please feel free to reinforce this fact. A few nights ago, a red crescent moon was out, and it was reflecting beautifully off of the water. I really wanted to get a decent shot of this, but without a tripod and remote shutter activator, it was pretty much impossible. Everything came out pretty blurry/ just not good. So, since I was already setup I thought I'd goof around a bit with my phone flash light (every Bengali phone comes with one because you never know when the power will go out). With a 30 second shutter speed and almost pitch black I was able to create this shot. I thought it was pretty cool. My wife thought I was a nerd. She's probably right.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now we know what to buy you for your birthday!
Post a Comment