Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Cast your cares.
I've been feeling overly burdened lately. Like I am carrying a load all by myself. Instead of trying to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders I know I should really be giving my burdens to Him. Sometimes I become stubborn hearted and even though I know I should rely on God's strength, I continue striving forward on my own. How foolish! I wonder which is worse, an ignorant fool, or a self-aware fool. I'm guessing the latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Dane!
Sue Cameron here. It's great to hear from you. Thanks for your prayers for Aimee and Robert, the Lord is faithful and our confidence is in Him. Regarding this post, 'Cast your cares,' I feel like that too sometimes, see my Jan. 13 blog, "Being Overshadowed." Love to you and yours. Sue
Hi agian,
In case you're interested and have time (as a busy medical student) here is the place where Aimee is posting updates about Robert and the journey they are facing.
http://www.carepages.com/login?client_code=default
Promise I won't be a pest, but I goofed. Here is the correct site:
Read the update now: http://www.carepages.com/carepages/robertfeuille/updates/2024993?client_code=default&ipc=mur
Post a Comment