I haven't been on here for a while, and I don't really have a lot of time to write, but I thought I'd atleast pose some questions that I have been pondering. They are reflective to a degree of what's going on in my life or what I've been learning. They are also very basic. However, if you happen to be interested enough to read this maybe you could extend your interest just a little further and think about these questions with me. I welcome any answers.
1) What is truth? Can there really be multiple truths for everyone, and if so how does that make sense? If Truth is synonymous with Reality, then how can their be multiple realities?
2) What is evil? Does it exist? If so, how is it identified, and what is its source?
3) What does reconciliation mean? How can this truly happen if there are different perspectives on truth?
4) Is our reality the best possible reality? If God made everything, this must be so. Why is it the best possible reality then?
5) Why is it so important that we suffer?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just clicked on your blog today for the first time. I know this is a little late to comment. But in response to the evil question. I read the other day about old philosopher who said that there is no such thing as pure evil and that evil itself is the absence of Good.
Post a Comment