skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 21, 2006
New camera!
I just celebrated my 24th b-day, and got one of the coolest presents I've ever gotten. A Canon digital SLR!! I'm pretty pumped because now I can actually post pictures here! Here is one of the first one's fresh off the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Dane and Megan Barrett
To finish up our fourth year of medical school, we are spending two months on an international rotation in Bangladesh.
View my complete profile
Bangladesh Time
Archive
►
2010
(34)
►
September
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(20)
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
2006
(20)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(4)
Be who you are!
New camera!
Overwhelmed
The dreaded first day of class!
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
2005
(1)
►
December
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment