skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Doctors Barrett

Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Just thought I would post some pics I photoshopped for fun. This one is from Maui!
Posted by Dane and Megan Barrett at 9:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Dane and Megan Barrett
To finish up our fourth year of medical school, we are spending two months on an international rotation in Bangladesh.
View my complete profile

Bangladesh Time

Archive

  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (20)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2006 (20)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • Advertisment!
      • Single-minded Obedience vs. The Evil of Rationaliz...
      • Here are a few more just for fun.
      • Just thought I would post some pics I photoshopped...
      • This rocks!
      • Convictions
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  December (1)